Can Akutol Spray be used for deep wound?
- No, Akutol Spray is indicated for minor scratches, cut, abrasion and small superficial wound only.
Does Akutol Spray stop minor bleeding?
- No, it does not stop bleeding. Bleeding can be stopped by using Akutol STOP spray.
Can Akutol spray be used while bathing and swimming?
- Yes, Akutol Spray is waterproof film spray that insoluble in water. Thus suitable to be used while swimming and bathing.
Does Akutol Spray protect your wound from external debris, dust and dirt?
- Yes, Akutol Spray creates protective film spray that prevent entry of external substance such as dirt, dust and debris.
Does Akutol Spray interfere with skin perspiration?
- No, Akutol Spray is breathable film dressing that allow natural perspiration of the skin.
Does Akutol spray interfere wound healing process?
- No, Akutol Spray do not interfere with natural wound process.
How long Akutol Spray will stay at your wound?
- Akutol Spray will stay at the wound for 3 days.
Does Aktutol Spray need to be removed from the wound?
- No, Akutol Spray will removed spontaneously within 3-4 days.
How long Akutol Spray will dry upon the application?
- Akutol Spray will dry within 3 minutes.
How many layer of Akutol Spray need to be applied to the wound?
- Apply only one layer of the Akutol Spray. Application of multiple layers will deteriorates natural breathing and slow the wound healing process.
How far Akutol Spray need to be sprayed to the wound?
- Apply Akutol Spray by pressing of the actuator above the treated wound from the distance of 15-20cm.